• 3 Whole Croaker Fish
• 3 tbsp. freshly ground Red Chili pepper
• 1 tbsp. freshly ground Black pepper
• 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
• ½ Red onion, Chopped
• 5 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp. Salt to taste
• Stock Cubes
1. Preheat the barbecue grill 30 mins prior to cook time.
2. Remove the scales from the fish and gut; Wash thoroughly
3. Place the fish in an aluminum foil and make about 6 slashes on each fish with a sharp knife (This is to help the seasoning penetrate into the fish easily)
4. Mix the peppers in a bowl, Add the chopped onion, Stock cubes, Minced garlic, Salt and 3 tbsp. vegetable oil; Stir to incorporate the mixture together
5. Rub the pepper mixture all over the fish with a brush and cover with the aluminum foil; Leave to marinate for 30 mins (While the barbecue grill heats up)
6. Place the fish on the barbecue grill in the fish holder and leave to cook for 6 mins on each side.
P.S- there’s a trick the Lover taught me, he said you fill the sauce/mixture into a new syringe or jelly injector and then inject into the fish then brush on more mixture onto the fish and inject, repeat continuosly till fish is ready, serve with lemon/lime wedges
Choice of Wine: Red wine