Hmmmn! A Banana Split, different flavors of delicious Ice creams on a Banana? Yeah you read well on a BANANA!, this post is indeed healthy and sweet, so feel free to add an extra twist while creating yours.
A banana split is a delicious treat that’s great for several occasions, it combines the fruity goodness of the banana and cherry with the delectable dairy sweetness of the ice cream, Below is The Recipe Of How I Make My Very Own Banana Split and Many More 😉 😉
Recipe #1: BANANA SPLIT
Serves : 1
• 1 banana
• 3 scoops of any ice cream of choice (chocolate, strawberry,Vanilla etc)
• Chocolate Shavings(Scrape a Bar Of Your Favorite Chocolate on it, I Use Toblerone and I don’t shave, I cut it into tiny chunks)
• Whipped cream(I get Mine From Goodies Supermarket)
• Chocolate, Strawberry, or caramel syrup
• Cherries(For Dressing)
1. Take a banana and peel the skin and split the banana into two, Get a bowl and place the banana by the sides of the bowl
2. Get a scoop of the three ice creams of your choice and put them in the middle of the sliced banana .
3. Get some flavored syrup and zig zag it around. (chocolate, strawberry, or caramel and/or all three).
4. Spray each scoop of Ice-cream with a Dollop Of Whipped cream
5. Sprinkle With Graham Crackers and Chocolate Chunks
6.Finish the job by putting a cherry on top of each dollop of Whipped cream
Recipe #2: Fried Banana Split
As gross as this might sound it actually tastes really nice, trust me I’m a foodie, my tastebuds are over-active. But this recipe involves making your Own chocolate Sauce and maybe toasting your own almonds
• One bar semisweet chocolate, chopped( I use dairymilk whole nut or toblerone)
• Small pinch cayenne pepper
• Ice-cream (Any Flavor Of Your Choice)
•1 tablespoon unsalted butter
•4 slightly under ripe bananas, split lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise in half
•1/4 cup light brown sugar
•1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1. For the chocolate sauce: Combine the chocolate and 1/4 cup water in a heavy small saucepan. Stir over medium-low heat until the sauce is melted and smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in small pinch cayenne pepper. Set aside; another Method (An alternative way to melt the chocolate is to combine the chocolate and water in a small metal bowl over a small saucepan of simmering water, and stir the chocolate mixture until melted and smooth. Remove the bowl from over the water and set aside.)
2. For the bananas: Place the brown sugar in a pie dish or on a plate. Toss the bananas in the brown sugar until nicely coated.
3. Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat until the butter becomes golden brown.
4. Add the bananas to the hot pan cut-side down. Turn the bananas over as soon as they are golden brown and the sugar forms a crunchy coat on the bananas, about 30 seconds per side (do not allow bananas to become soft and mushy).
5. Divide the bananas between 2 shallow bowls or plates. Spoon the chocolate sauce over the bananas.
6. Add A scoop of ice-cream on the banana and a dollop Of Whipped Cream on the ice-cream
7.Sprinkle with the toasted almonds and Chocolate shavings , finish off with a cherry and serve immediately.
How To Toast The Almonds
To toast the almonds, arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 6 to 8 minutes until lightly toasted.
Recipe #3: Banana Split Cake
Hmmmn! This is One frozen Treat I love to enjoy On Friday Nights and Hot afternoons! Trust Me It’ll leave you wanting MORE!!
•4 cups crushed graham crackers
•3 sticks butter, room temperature
• powdered sugar
•can crushed pineapple, drained
•2 to 3 bananas, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For crust, mix crushed graham crackers and 1 stick of butter. Line bottom and sides of a pan with mixture. Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes.
2. Beat the eggs, 2 sticks butter, and the powdered sugar until fluffy. Spread mixture on cooled crust.
3. Add layer of crushed pineapple and layer of sliced bananas. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts or graham crackers. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. When Frozen and Chilled, Serve and Finish Up with Cherries On top
Recipe #4: Frozen Banana Split
•24 unwrapped ICE-CREAM SANDWICHES
•6 medium bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
•1 jar hot-fudge sauce Or Chocolate sauce
•1 jar cherries, drained and finely chopped
•1 package milk chocolate covered toffee bits, divided
•1 jar butterscotch or Caramel ice-cream syrup
1. Line a baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil make sure there’s enough to cover the outter corners of the pan
2. Place half of ice-cream sandwiches evenly over bottom of pan, completely covering bottom, cutting sandwiches to fit, if necessary.
3. Top evenly with banana slices. Pour hot fudge sauce over bananas. Top with cherries and 1/2 of the toffee bits and pour butterscotch or caramel evenly on top.
4. Layer with remaining ice cream sandwiches and spread whipped topping over sandwiches; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
5. Remove from pan, using foil handles. Cut into squares and serve.
Recipe #5- Banana Split Pie
3 cups light vanilla ice cream
1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
2 cups whipped cream
One sugar-free chocolate pudding snack
2 bananas, sliced
2 tablespoons light chocolate syrup
1 tablespoon crushed dry-roasted peanuts
1. Set out all of your ingredients so your ice cream doesn’t melt too much once you start assembling.
2. Once slightly softened, scoop ice cream into a large pie pan and spread into an even layer along the bottom. Evenly place strawberry slices flat over the ice cream, pressing down lightly so they adhere.
3. Put whipped topping in a bowl. Add pudding and mix thoroughly. Spread pudding/topping mixture into a smooth layer over the strawberries. Evenly place banana slices flat over this layer, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
4. Sprinkle with nuts and evenly place the cherries on top of the pie. Freeze for about 4 hours (or overnight), until completely firm.
5. Allow the pie to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before slicing. Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
Precious Amah x