· Red Pepper
· Scotch Bonnet
· Plum Tomatoes
· Aromat Seasoning
· Mixed Herbs
· Knorr Cubes
· All Purpose Seasoning
· Palm Oil
· Blend the plum tomatoes, scotch bonnet, red pepper and onion together.
· Dice the white yam into medium size pieces and place into put, then add blended pepper with some water.
· Season with Knorr cubes, salt, mixed herbs, Aromat, and all purpose seasoning and finally, palm oil.
· Allow to cook on medium heat for approximately 35 minutes. Use the back of your cooking spoon to mash some yam in the pot, creating the yam paste. Give it another 10 minutes and it should be ready.
· Serve with grilled chicken wings or any meat or fish of your choice.
Like Us On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/audreyamahofficial
Follow Us On Twitter: @Audreyamah_com